Saturday 27 August 2011

Apology


Please forgive me
I know I did wronged you
But just take heart
For I never mean to hurt you
I was just trying to make things right
Before it happened this way
I never thought of it this way
But then, it already happened
And the past can never be changed
Unlike the future yet to come
So just accept my apology
And lets live as before
And my promise is
To live and not wronging you again
Though many people can't say thank you
Or even please forgive me
I am making it a point
To change the notion this time around
Learning and teaching
How to say please
Thank you or you are welcome
And forgive me
For with this
I hope the world shall always be turning
As the love we need to share
The courage we need to instill
All can be found here
What you asked for
You should be given
And what you do
You should pay the price for
So ask for forgiveness
And render soft and real apology
This is the best so far
For even the King of kings
Will forgive you if you ask
Apology is the anti-dote
For hatred and the other

No comments:

Post a Comment