Thursday 25 August 2011

Mother Ghana

Ghana is the land of PEACE

Mother Ghana!
You are very great and strong.
A country of peace is you.
You are so kind and friendly,
That your neighbors love you.
Mother Ghana!
Your leaders are brave like warriors.
And your children are always hopeful.
This made your mother Africa very proud of you.

Mother Ghana!
You are my only mother land.
In whom I lay my trust.
Though the leaders are hopeless.
I promised to always hold you high in esteem.
Your flag, the colors and your symbols,
I shall never let down.
Mother Ghana my beloved country.
Your name, I shall always hail high.
I love you Mother Ghana.
And to your services,
I pledge my whole life.
Ah! Mother Ghana, you are blessed.

Mother Ghana!
How fruitful you are.
That your green lands are always alive.
Your riches are inexhaustible.
As the minerals are there in your belly.
You made us very proud of you.
Mother Ghana! I always believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment