Thursday 25 August 2011

Friendless

I really envy those who have friends.
Who are always delighted in their company.
As in times of loneliness,
They have someone to talk to.
Unlike me,
Who is without a friend.
That I might call onto when I need someone.
But am rather always alone.
Oh! How I wish I have a friend.

Friendless is a disease.
As friends are made to be there.
In times of troubles and difficulties.
Friends are comforters.
And they cares about each other.
It's not friendly to be fighting.
Oh! Why am I friendless?
That I does everything always alone.
Ahh! It hurts a lot to be friendless.

I need but a friend.
With whom I may share my life story.
A friend who will care about me.
And who will always be there for me.
In times of circumstances.
Where are they,
Whom I can make friend with?
I need a friend from everywhere.
As long as life is concern.
I can no longer bear the itch of being friendless.

No comments:

Post a Comment