Thursday 25 August 2011

Black Berry


In the year 1999,
A smart phone devices was developed
By Research In Motion far in Canada.
With the ability to receive and send
Internet-email wherever mobile network covers.
The users uses it as a portable media player
And they said,
It's a personal digital assistance.
Apart from Nokia, Samsung, LG and Apple,
Black Berry is the next most popular device manufacturer
Do you have one?
I have never used one in my life
But then, I am looking forward for a day
I shall hold in my hand,
The Torch 9800 for my moves....
Black Berry serves 91 countries
With quality internet service
With the simple aid of about 500
Mobile service operators worldwide
Applying various mobile technologies.
I love the phone to the maximum
And just can't wait to own mine....
Be kind and lovely enough
To try and send me one of it's models....
And I shall never stop hailing your name

No comments:

Post a Comment