Saturday 27 August 2011

My Life

I am the one you won't love The one you'd rather despise
Because I wont accept your advances
I does things to please no one
I am the Lion that is Humble
I know myself
And I believe in myself

I want to please but only God
For pleasing man
I will conflict with god
I hate to be loved
For what am not
Rather than to be hated
For what am not
I appreciate it when you love me
For who I am
But you hurts me a lot
When you hate me for what am not

I am that I am
The one that loves to keep things for me
I talks little
But listens more and even more
This is the advice given me
By my dear and lovely mother
This is me
Talking about myself
So if you have ears to listen?
And some eyes to see?
Then you better do that now!

This is about myself
There is more to say but later

No comments:

Post a Comment