Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Way Forward

Anyway, now I know.                                             
That who warns me is my lover.                         
And my destiny, I can never rule.                               
My ways are good in my own eyes.                               
But then, where are we heading to now?                 
I wish I know the way the forward.                         
Just to stand still and taller.                                             
Now that dreams and hopes seem to sink.         
And feet keep stumbling,                                       
Oh! How long shall it last?                                     
The sufferings of the children.                                 
Makes me want to know the way forward.       
But just recently,                                                                   
I learned a lesson.                                                       
That what has happened, has happened before.                                                                   
And what has happened before, happens again.                                                                 
Now I know, we are the wisdom of the nation.                                                                   
And we are the way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment