Tuesday 6 September 2011

Am Grateful

Allpoetry is a community
Where poets meet and act poetry
Some rules must be followed
But who does the supervisions?
The moderators does it
You are the security
That maintains our safety and surety
Here on Allpoetry.com
Very big thanks and appreciations
From me goes out
To you the moderators of AP
For all your wonderful deeds
From checking on AP rules breaking
Through site maintenance
To assistance of numerous kinds
You made Allpoetry in a way
That whenever I signed in
I feels at home
The site is very inspiring
Even much more are yourselves
I am really grateful
For your wonderful works of humanity
So never lose hope
Instead, gather courage
For the world needs you
And I Simon regards you
Yes! I love you all
Stay blessed always

No comments:

Post a Comment