Friday 2 September 2011

Passion

I don't know how it started
That I have become so addicted
To read and write
This is all I do
Penning new poems
Some read and encourages me
While others makes me feel bad
But I know it's a gift
And a call as well
So I need to hold it up always
And keep the feelings dropping
Expressively
Compassionately
And contemporary
Because everyday
The passion is growing higher
The hope is still growing older
And the faith is like never before
The passion to write new poem
The passion to pen love poem
The passion to read sad poems
And the passion to comment
It has become part of me
To write and or read
Or is it a sickness?
That my passion for poems
Is uncontrollable
And I want to write new everyday
As I keep reading others
And kept leaving first impressions
This is my passion
To read and to write

No comments:

Post a Comment