Wednesday 24 August 2011

Life Is Today

Maybe you have lost many chances yesterday.
And so, you are wondering how shall tomorrow be like.
But I am telling you, today is your life.
So live as if it is your last day o earth.
Yesterday is gone and will never come return.
Then tomorrow also seems never to come.
And as for me, I can't afford losing today.
That's why I does all my things today.
As if there is never tomorrow to come.
Hearing the call of today,
Will make you help the destitute of the day.
For we all have but only today.

I am always asking myself to know.
If there is a real tomorrow at all.
For I see everyday but as today.
Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will never come.
So come on and lets act as if there's no other day to come.
Though opportunity might never knock at my door?
I know I must build my way anyway.
Life is today and not yesterday or tomorrow.
So I must do I can in all the ways and means I can.
Good things attracts God's blessings I know.
And so, do good to all the people you can.
Standing up for yourself makes your day.
For today is your life as life is today.

If we have a change to make,
We better stand upright for it now.
For the earlier we start the game,
The faster and better the result may be.
Life is an uncompetitive race.
Destined to the unknown place.
Raise high your heads and shine your eyes.
So to find the missing keys.
No! Waiting again will make you late.
So get up and stand for the fate.
Just endeavor not to lose today.
For your life is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment