Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Same People

Look at him calm as the cat.
During the day, together we are.
But he is a nightmare in the dark.
Showing too much love during the day.
She gives me more than I need.
But when the night falls.
Her throat is thirsty for my blood.
They are the same people I loved.
And I calls them hypocrites.
Because of what they do.

Today, they show you more love.
And you give but affection in return.
Tomorrow, they will betray you.
Then you will understand the saying....
That it's your lover,
Who is your killer.
Before you, they hold smiles.
But in their hearts,
I see iron flames of hatred.
That makes me to wonder,
Who at all is to be trusted.
Now that I know they are the same people.

Some'll pretend they love you always.
Sometimes you'll think they care a lot about you.
But in actual fact,
They are those killing you.
A fact you can never believe.
Yet still! It's the truth.
That it's the same people,
Who claimed they love you.
That are striking you in your belly.
Killing you to die and rise no more.

Which direction do I go now?
What can I do now?
Now that my people have become parasites.
Ruining my entire personality.
Oh! What wrong have I done?
That there's no mercy for my plea?
And all my problems and affiliations,
Comes straight from my own people?
Who are the very same people,
Claiming they love me.

Forget what she says about him.
Never bother both about both of them.
Yes! My master said,
They are the same people are killing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment