Wednesday 24 August 2011

Restless Mind

Oh! What a misery,
That I have got but only a wondering mind.
Yet still, my dream is to be famous.

It really hurts a lot.
Recalling those past memories I have got.
Today that tabled has turned upside down.

She left me.
And she did that without a word for me.
Now, I can't even make up my mind for a task.

Ah! How she has been hoping.
Giving me courage to groove on always.
So as to mind her in her old ages.

But today here I am living.
Doing it all without her in anyway.
Oh! Mama, you are always on my mind.

That I have got a restless mind.
For losing what I can never recover.
Mama! May your journey home be peaceful.

I can see how much you suffered Mama!
Struggling to make us who we are today.
You should have live to enjoy the bread of your labor.

How can I make up a mind.
Now that I am severely stroked by this disease.
A man say, it's called the Restless Mind Myelitis.

So it's true, I have got a Restless Mind.
If yes, then what more can I do?

Humble Lion 

No comments:

Post a Comment