Wednesday 24 August 2011

Right Road

You are clever and I know wise as well.
They are stupids as well as foolish in hell.
As for me, I shall seek what to do.
Though you only thinks you know what to do.
Which is the right road, I don't know.
The road to eternal life is narrow, this I know.
I shall always seek for forgiveness.
For they belong to me, my joy and bitterness.
I can never share with you my testimony.
Or the journey to my destiny.

What you think is right can be wrong.
So live your life upright and be strong.
That which you think is life can be death.
And can lead you to the world beneath.
So brother and sister, get on the watch.
Clearing up to the very scratch.
Just get tough as the iron.
And be brave as the lion.
To fight for the right cause,
Be ready to offer all that is costs.

The evildoer shall get what he deserve.
As the righteous man shall observe.
The good people shall also be rewarded for their deeds.
As the Good Lord knows and shall provide their needs.
Never just believe anything as the fool.
But be honest and plain as the cotton wool.
A sensible man watches his steps.
Though his efforts maybe seem missteps.
Be careful and out of trouble, you stand.
Always follow the right road to that land.

What is more than the Kingdom of God?
That I seek but first in my trod?
Gold is less than knowledge.
For knowledge keeps hold of the edge.
Riches is nothing more than life.
Yes! I said there's nothing more than life.
To be happy, be generous all your ways.
For it's wrong to despise anyone anyway.
Speak the truth for the sake of righteousness.
Whenever you fall a victim or a witness.
You can save life without a bread.
Sometimes though it may cost your head.
It is obvious it's hard to trod the right road.

No comments:

Post a Comment