Thursday 25 August 2011

Two Things I Know

I know but just two things
Good and bad
Light and darkness
Love and hatred
Peace and war
Presence and absence
Leaders and followers
Life and death
The truth and lie
The weak and the strong

Another two things I know is
Heaven and earth
Enslavement and liberty
Lost and found
Friends and enemies
Yes and no
Dos and don't
Ups and downs
Rich and poor
Here and there

Do you know of these twos?
Man and woman
Adult and child
Disappointment and hope
Failure and success
Kindness and wickedness
Now and later
The wise and the foolish
Me and you
Do you know of them?

Okay, lets think of these
Today and tomorrow
I will and I can't
Fast and slow
Forward and backward
Joy and sorrow
Give and take
God and man
These two things I know
To make up the world and the life in it

No comments:

Post a Comment