Friday 2 September 2011

Penman

I can hardly understand
If there is anyone
Who is as poetically groomed
As this poet I have just known
Who have inspired a lot
One of whom I am
You can call him Penman!
But I will call him
The gifted dream poet
Who knows what freedom is
As he seems to delight 
But in being who he is
Brother Penman!
One love for your positivity
Blessed things for your dignity
And much attentions
For your acts and arts
Because you kept the world turning
With your powerful messages
Inspirational quotes and encouragement
Words of hope and words of wisdom
You have healed the world
Do not be discouraged
Or even feel unloved
For the world needs you
Your works of humanity
Arts of craftsmanship
And acts of caring
You are a poet my dear
Who the world can't just dispose

No comments:

Post a Comment